Author: Anubhuti Sahay,Betty Rui Wang
Region: Global Overview
Author: Will Oswald
Categories: Publication Name
Author: Achilleas Chrysostomou,Chidu Narayanan
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Top 3 data/events
• Japan – Industrial production likely dropped m/m in February
• South Korea – We expect sentiment to deteriorate in April
• US – Q4 to be revised up slightly; personal spending up too
• Market focus
• Japanese investors are bullish on Japan
• Local optimism is being...
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank