FX market stability is the immediate focus; RBI provides incentives for banks to raise more USDs
• Containing inflation will remain a priority; increased transparency in monetary policy stressed
• Financial-market reform and deepening financial m...
Finance minister expects USD 11bn of incremental inflows in FY14 once new measures are implemented
• Fresh inflows should help the external sector, but limited details on these measures keep us cautious
• We stay Neutral on the INR and expect a sh...
• Worries over the impact of eventual US tightening and policy actions in China may have affected markets, but Asia’s underlying macro resilience remains intact. Domestic demand indicators have been holding up. We have downgraded our 2013 growth for...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank