This supersedes the version dated 18 August 2014. Amends title of China item.
• Top 3 data/events
• China – Balanced supply and demand of FX onshore in July
• UK – CPI inflation likely remained at 1.9% in July
• US – We expect a moderate reco...
We revise up our forecast for Canada’s GDP growth to 2.2% y/y for 2014
• We now see inflation rising to 1.4% for 2014, 0.2ppt down from our prior estimate
• We expect the BoC to hike its policy rate in Q4-2015, one quarter earlier than previously ...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank