Top 3 data/events
• India – Trade deficit to stay in single digits
• Japan – C/A was likely in deficit again in January
• US – February’s job report to show a hiring slowdown amid bad weather
• Market focus
• China’s February trade data to so...
• Worries over the impact of eventual US tightening and policy actions in China may have affected markets, but Asia’s underlying macro resilience remains intact. Domestic demand indicators have been holding up. We have downgraded our 2013 growth for...
THIS REPORT MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED INTO INDIA
Top 3 key events and data
• China – Treat PMI data with caution given slowing growth
• South Korea – Weak trade flows and stable inflation expected
• Thailand and Indonesia – Muted CPI inflation
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
The world economy is in transition. Global growth rates are picking up, but transition means elevated risks and volatility.
In terms of global implications, all eyes will be on the US and China, with the US normalising monetary policy and China rebalancing its economy.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank