We recommend buying USD-CAD via 3M forward outright on US-Canada economic divergence
• With the housing-market boom stalling, Canada’s safe-haven status is in question
• CAD has room to close the gap with G10 weakness versus the USD...
• USD-CNY demand/supply was heavily in favour of sales in Q1, but should be more balanced in Q2
• More balanced demand/supply and new SAFE rules increase the chance of band widening
• We see a 33% chance of CNY band widening before the July SED, o...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank