Cap on FII investment in GoISecs is a barrier to India’s inclusion in popular bond indices
• Inclusion in the J.P Morgan GBI-EMGD index could attract c.USD 20-40bn into GoISecs over a year
• If India were included in the GBI-EMGD, this would be a ...
• NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN INDIA
• We outline key parameters and local factors in assessing vulnerability to a USD liquidity squeeze
• FX forward markets play a role in determining market behaviour and how USD funding stress is reflected
• The mo...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank