Cap on FII investment in GoISecs is a barrier to India’s inclusion in popular bond indices
• Inclusion in the J.P Morgan GBI-EMGD index could attract c.USD 20-40bn into GoISecs over a year
• If India were included in the GBI-EMGD, this would be a ...
• NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN INDIA
• We outline key parameters and local factors in assessing vulnerability to a USD liquidity squeeze
• FX forward markets play a role in determining market behaviour and how USD funding stress is reflected
• The mo...
Investors are more hopeful of measures from the new finance minister, but the macros are still lagging
• Growth might have reached a floor in Q4-FY12 but is likely to remain below potential at 6.2% in FY13
• Lower oil prices could shift the FY13 B...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
The world economy is in transition. Global growth rates are picking up, but transition means elevated risks and volatility.
In terms of global implications, all eyes will be on the US and China, with the US normalising monetary policy and China rebalancing its economy.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank