Top 3 key events and data
• Euro area – Focus on debt auctions in Spain and Italy
• UK – GDP data to show the economy avoided another negative quarter in Q1-2012
• US – Housing market remains uninspiring
• China’s slowdown to weigh...
Top 3 data/events
• Euro area – Hollande vs. Sarkozy in France; early elections in the Netherlands?
• Australia – CPI inflation was likely well contained in Q1
• India – Upside risks to USD-INR intensifying
• Note: Conference call on the Fren...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
The world economy is in transition. Global growth rates are picking up, but transition means elevated risks and volatility.
In terms of global implications, all eyes will be on the US and China, with the US normalising monetary policy and China rebalancing its economy.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank