• Overview – In a challenging market environment, macroeconomic and policy divergence – the ‘new normal’ – remains the critical foundation of our updated views and forecasts, with the US economy, USD and US rates leading the way higher. This will ev...
Direction signal now neutral from negative as foreign flows to EM debt, especially oil importers, improve
• Spread signal turns positive on flows to high-yielding oil importers (INR, ZAR, TRY, IDR) plus Brazil
• October fund allocations reflect ...
Direction signal stays negative on weak demand for EM debt; EM FX weakness puts pressure on EM bonds
• Structural investors continue to favour Asia bonds; hard data supports Korea and Indonesia
• Flow rotation continues from Russia, Turkey and So...
Direction signal stays negative on weak demand for EM debt
• Allocations moved towards Brazil in August on Marina Silva, a catalyst for change; now Dilma fights back
• Brazil’s subsequent underperformance makes it cheap and positioning is not skew...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank