You are cordially invited to join us for an update call at 09:00 GMT on Thursday 05 March (with Q&A) with:
• Sarah Hewin, Head, Macro Research, Europe
• Paul Horsnell, Commodities Research, London
• Our regular Commoditie...
Top 3 data/events
• China – Inflation pressure remains muted
• Japan – Current account surplus likely shrank in May
• United Kingdom – Industrial production likely to have improved further in May
• Positioning for uneven and slug...
• Top 3 data/events 28 April 2014
• Japan – BoJ likely to stay put; industrial production likely rebounded
• South Korea – IP backed by strong exports
• Euro area – Rise in April CPI may alleviate policy-action pressure
• Market focus
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank