• New allocations charts show ongoing short-covering that will continue to support Thai bonds and FX
• Direction signal back to positive: add new long 5Y THB bonds vs pay 5Y swaps
• Spread signal shifts down to neutral, supporting low-yield bonds ...
Direction and spread signals stay positive for the third consecutive month
• These signals support our view that EM yields will fall and high-yielders will outperform
• Relative-value signals support our positive Thai 5Y bonds and Overweight COP F...
To paraphrase Mark Twain, the reports of the death of EM bond markets have been greatly exaggerated. Increased global allocations to local EM bond markets have been not cyclical but primarily structural in nature, reflecting these markets’ rising ec...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank