Key events and data
• Indonesia – BI to keep interest rates on hold
• Philippines – Export growth to remain positive
• South Korea – BoK to keep interest rates unchanged
• China’s economy shows tentative signs of recovery, but dow...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Top 3 data/events
• Japan – Bad weather likely weighed on February data
• Philippines – BSP is likely to keep policy unchanged in March
• South Africa – MPC seen on hold at March meeting; risks are building
• Market focus
• Expect the CBC to keep the benchmark policy re-discount rate on...
The world economy is in transition. Global growth rates are picking up, but transition means elevated risks and volatility.
In terms of global implications, all eyes will be on the US and China, with the US normalising monetary policy and China rebalancing its economy.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank