• The US Corn Belt enjoyed largely favourable weather in July; this is critical for crop development
• USDA data shows a strong recovery in US crop prospects after a difficult start to the planting season
• We lower our grain price forecasts on ac...
• The USDA releases a bearish 2013 acreage report and a bullish old-crop stocks report
• We believe the risks to corn and soybean yields are to the downside which will support prices in Q4
• We maintain our bullish position versus the corn and soy...
Corn prices have declined on bearish market news
• Corn use will increase in the long term as feed demand grows
• Market needs to price in weather risk as US planting starts...
• ETF: Gold outflows continue to slow; we see this as an early sign that a trough is forming
• CFTC: Speculative positions rise 26% w/w, mostly due to the outlook for agricultural commodities...
If this is a public computer please consider checking this box carefully.
Please access our research via your Straight2Bank account
Digital technology is transforming the economy and society. Adoption, not invention, has the most economic impact. Technology can lift developed countries if they embrace change. New technologies offer more opportunities than challenges for emerging markets.
About Standard Chartered
Group investor relations
Group media centre
WB media centre
Copyright © 2015 Standard Chartered Bank